*Awaiting Prices and stock arrival dates*
Confident learning and progression is where your windsurf foiling journey starts. The Dialer’s traditional shape and longer nose makes it best in class for learning to foil. Eliminate uncertainty and gain confidence while you’re in the touch and go phase. Once you are foiling, the Dialer will let you take your foil upwind, downwind and at all points of sail all while being balanced on your foil. And if the wind comes up, you can sail it like a freeride slalom board.
Available in two sizes:
- 130L, 145L
- all mounting hardware but does not include footstraps
- the Dialer has a longer nose for easier touch-n-gos
- stable easy up haul
- top all rounder for freeriding with a foil
- balanced foot strap placement – puts your stance over the foil correctly
- built extra tough to take the high loads foild will demand of your board
- works great with hover glide FWIND1 or FWIND2 foils
DEEP TUTTLE FIN/FOIL BOX
Integrated Tuttle base designed for Deep Tuttle boxes for maximum strength and elimination of movement. Includes built in base flange to transfer loads beyond the box and more surface area of the board, not just the box. This feature is critical if you expect to use a foil with an existing board. A regular Tuttle box is not reinforced to handle the loads of the foil.