*Awaiting Prices and stock arrival dates*
The simplicity of a low wind, mountain lake cruise now becomes a meditative journey. Peace, cruising and then puff hunting on your foil. Fly across the water silently, then drop back to cruising. The feeling is surreal and so are the possibilities.
The FLYER is a double agent. You can paddle it or sail it. Pair it with the Hoverglide FWIND1 Foil and commune with nature in the lightest of winds. The days of “not enough wind to have fun” are over.
- all mounting hardware but does not include footstraps
- Length 11’6″
- Width 28″
- Thickness 6.8″
- Volume 280 Litres
- the Flyer has a longer nose for easier touch-n-gos
- stable easy up haul
- top all rounder for freeriding with a foil
- built using extra reinforcment foil ready deep tuttle box
- balanced foot strap placement – puts your stance over the foil correctly
- built extra tough to take the high loads foild will demand of your board
- works great with hover glide FWIND1 or FWIND2 foils
DEEP TUTTLE FIN/FOIL BOX
Integrated Tuttle base designed for Deep Tuttle boxes for maximum strength and elimination of movement. Includes built in base flange to transfer loads beyond the box and more surface area of the board, not just the box. This feature is critical if you expect to use a foil with an existing board. A regular Tuttle box is not reinforced to handle the loads of the foil.