WANT YOUR KIT READY AND WAITING AT THE BEACH
At 2XS we can do this for you!
GET THE ULTIMATE HIRE PACKAGE from 2XS®
Want to join a Club, have the option to use the latest 2018 equipment, have full rescue cover, and get your gear rigged up for you on the beach?
Yes its hard to believe but it does exist in the UK with our holiday centre style hire scheme for windsurfing, kitesurfing and SUP on West Wittering beach
We have invested in serious amounts of new equipment, not just the basic models but top of the range boards from RRD, Goya, Quatro, 2018 sails from Ezzy, RDM masts from Ezzy, Chinook booms, Dakine harnesses and adjustable lines, RRD Religion and Obsession kites, Ozone Reo’s, Uno and Catalysts, RRD kiteboards, JP Custom kite surfboards and O’neill wetsuits. We have a new range of Fanatic SUPs and Kialoa and Fanatic Paddles. For a full list of gear, have a look at the equipment hire page.
HOW IT WORKS
- Buy the Hire Package and Club membership for the year. The cost of the Hire Package is £750 on top of your normal membership fee. (You can switch between windsurf kitesurf or SUP).
- Call the day before to pre-book your equipment sail, board size, kite and board, or SUP. (We can help advise on best tide times for your ability).
- Turn up on the day – sails are rigged, kites you need to pump up and set lines up yourself – if its low tide we can drop boards to the beach on our quad bike. You bring the kit back at end of session. Take a shower, make a cup of tea and drive home not worrying about putting kit away.
- Hire Membership Page >>
- You have priority booking over walk in hirers so as long as you pre-book the day before we will make sure we have enough gear to cover all hire package members.
- If it gets busy we will add extra gear for our hire package members. Membership is only for you so can’t be transferred, and the Hire Centre is open March 1st until 31st Oct each season.
- You will need to keep to club safety rules and safety recommendations.
If you do happen to damage or break any gear you will be charged at cost for repairs or replacement cost if written off. We recommend you check all the gear before you leave the Club for the water and notify us of any damage beforehand . The Club opens at 9am and shuts at 6pm so hire fits within this time (last hire of the day is 4.30pm).
We have a rescue facility and we also can help with lessons if required.
Car parking at West Wittering Estate is extra you can buy a season ticket for around £105 which will allow daily entrance. (these can be bought at the car park office)