Axis Rear Wings
With five distinct ranges to cover all foiling disciplines, you can be sure Axis has the perfect rear wing for you. As a rule of thumb, smaller rear wings will loosen up your set up for tight carving, but will also reduce stability and pumpability.
These wide chord wings are the perfect choice for beginner wingers, windsurfers and SUP foilers.
- 500A/90. Good choice for beginner to intermediate windsurf foilers
- 500/90. For bigger guys, well matched to BSC 1120
- 440/90. Ideal for wingfoilers starting out, perfect with BSC 1120
- 400/90. Fits well with BSC 970 for lighter riders or new rider with some skill
As above, but in small dimensions for advancing riders looking to get large wings turning more freely.
- 390/80. Downturned smaller rear, helps large span wings turn
- 370/80. Good wing for advancing riders looking for better turning
- 340/80. Good wing for small advancing riders looking for better turning
These wings are unashamedly focussed on maximising the distance and glide from your pumping.
- 460/60 V2. The perfect setup for all dock start, flat water pump, downwinding, wake, lightwind winging, and more.
The very latest thinking in rear wing design, suitable for more advance riders and perfectly paired with the HPS, ART or smaller BSC and PNG wings.
- 425/66. All round wing for advanced riders with larger HPS, ART or small BSC front wings
- 400/65. The best all round wing for advanced riders with HPS, ART or small BSC front wings
- 375/64. All round wing for advanced riders with smaller size HPS, ART or BSC front wing
- 350/63. All round wing for advanced riders with our smallest HPS, ART or BSC front wing
The Skinnies have inherited many of the same characterises that make our Progressive range so popular, like the precise feel and seamless turn initiation plus recovery. The Skinny rear wings inspire confidence by providing a more comfortable ride at speed, they reduce the normal buildup of front foot pressure that can be associated with high-speed foiling.
With a high aspect plan shade and distinctive winglets on the tips, the speed rear wings provide great yaw stability for a fast locked in feel for flying and pumping at serious canted angles.
- 420/60. Fast and well suited to wing, good yaw stability, works well windsurf
- 380/60. For high speed wing and wind foiling with mid-size front foils
- 400F/60. Current favourite for prone surfers with small BSC wings
These rear wings are all compatible with both BLACK & RED fuselages.
The reason AXIS have so many options is that you can really tune your performance with the correct front wing fuselage and tail wing. Send a email or call firstname.lastname@example.org and ask Simon our Axis guru to find out more.