Who is the Ezzy Wave for?
Everyone: from hardcore Maui wave riders, to Atlantic jumpers, to lake sailors. It’s a one-size-fits-all, no-compromise sail and is the only wave sail we use, no matter the conditions. We believe a great wave sail must be versatile in use.
What’s new for 2023?
1) Refined luff curve to make the draft/power/pull the same across every size.
2) The battens are slightly pulled back from the luff. This is very subtle, so you probably will not notice it when you first look at the sail. The effect is that the sail depowers and flips more easily—a subtle difference but with a big upside that you can really feel.
3) The biggest visual change is in the outline on the smaller sails. The 4.0 and down have an extended clew. This gives the smaller sails more of a longer boom feel. The biggest advantages are: a) better stability, which is really noticeable for jumping and b) you don’t need super short booms for the smaller sizes.
4) All sizes have a bigger window for more visibility. You’ll be surprised how much this matters!
5) The bigger sizes have a more direct power delivery and get going faster when the wind is light.
We mean it when we say our quality is our strength.
We work with the top cloth manufacturers in the world to have material that balances weight and strength. In our factory, every Ezzy Wave is rigged, the quality is inspected, the battens are tuned, and the rigging gauges are calibrated so that when you unroll the Ezzy wave it will rig perfectly the first time out of the bag—and every other time. Is the Ezzy Wave the right sail for you?
It’s the sail we use. If you want a high performance, light weight, durable wave sail with balanced power and a wide wind range, the Ezzy Wave is the sail for you too.
Come and try them, to book a test please call the windsurf club on 01243 513077 or email email@example.com and we can arrange a test.
If you want any technical help please contact me Simon Bassett firstname.lastname@example.org
|Size (m)||Luff (cm)||Boom (cm)||Mast Base/Top||Battens||Weight (kg)|
|2.8||325 - 329||127 - 137||315/340||4||2.22|
|3.0||338 - 342||133 - 143||315/340||4||2.3|
|3.4||351 - 355||139 - 149||340/340||4||2.4|
|3.7||364 - 368||145 - 155||340/340||4||2.51|
|4.0||372 - 376||145 - 155||340/370||4||2.63|
|4.2||380 - 384||145 - 155||370/370||4||2.75|
|4.5||389 - 393||150 - 160||370/370||4||2.85|
|4.7||397 - 401||154 - 164||370/400||4||2.93|
|5.0||407 - 411||159 - 169||370/400||4||3.01|
|5.2||415 - 419||163 - 173||400/400||4||3.11|
|5.5||423 - 427||168 - 178||400/430||4||3.18|
|5.8||438 - 442||171 - 181||430/430||5||3.48|
|6.3||454 - 458||178 - 188||430/430||5||3.65|