After more than 3 years, finally this extremely comprehensive brand new Tricktionary book is finished! Countless hours of detail work have gone into this book.
- 480 pages (188 more than Tricktionary 2 and +250 pages more than Tricktionary 1!)
- 7 main chapters: Basics, Slalom, Light Wind Freestyle, Planing Freestyle, Jumping Freestyle, Power Freestyle, Wave
- Extremely detailed high focus moves: Superbasics, Fast Tack, Power Jibe, Duck Jibe, 360s, Chop Hop, Speed Loop, Air Jibe, Wave Basics, Wave Riding.
- Important: More than half of the book consists of non-jumping moves/topics!
- Equipment overview, trim and tuning guide.
- Expanded beginner part
- Beachstart and Waterstart are focus-chapters!
- Very detailed Basic Shortboarding part with planing, posture, trim and other technique tips.
- Safe Windsurfing
- Kids & Youth special
- Rigging slalom sails
- Huge gear tuning section
- Trim Troubleshooting guide
- Start and jibing tactics
Light Wind Freestyle
- Completely renewed with lots of never seen tips and tricks.
- Sail Chi (sail handling exercises ashore)
- All the basics like Clew First, Fin First, Back to Back, Backwinded
- All the Non Planing Tacks, Non Planing Jibes, Non Planing Upwind and Downwind 360s and many more.
- Flowstyle chapter with Caesar Finies
- Tacks, Jibes and Old school Moves in this chapter.
- Very important focus moves in detail, such as Fast Tack, Power Jibe, Duck Jibe, 360s
- Focus moves in detail such as Jumping Basics, Chop Hop, Speed Loop, Air Jibe
- Also expanded alternative jumping freestyle entrance moves such as Willy Skipper, Flaka, Clew First Puneta.
- All other Jumping moves and their Variations in subchapters such as Spocks, Grubbies, Willy Skippers, Flakas, Ponches, Shakas, Shove it’s, Esliders, PUnetas, Chachoos, Funnells, Bob, Toad, Clocks and Kicker moves.
- Power Freestyle Superbasics with Ducking normal stance and switch stance.
- All the latest “Power Moves” seen in the World Cup
- Big Air Power Moves
- Strongly enhanced wave basics chapter.
- Wave riding in never seen detail.
- Wave jumping basics.
- All the Wave jumping moves
- Special Wave jumps such as Cheese Roll Back Loop or Push Forward.