Duotone Sky Free
The Sky Free is the quintessential board range for anyone – from newbie to experienced freeride winger!
Building on the success of the Sky Wing range, the Sky Free comes with multiple design and construction updates and is offered in a multitude of sizes ranging from 95 l to 130 l. With an early planing rocker line and balanced and stable floating character the Sky Free is easy to get onto, bring up to speed and into foiling mode for less experienced riders and even for newbies in the larger sizes.
Experienced wingers will love the smaller Sky Free models for their light wind abilities. The new feature of moderate rail bevels helps to pump the board out of the water more easily and reduces drag through more parallel bottom contours for incredibly early starts.
The deck recess boosts stability and the extra volume in the nose section helps learners to keep the nose up, but also recovers from nose dives of experienced
wingers when landing their first jumps.
The Sky Free takes you all the way from zero to hero!
- Large to medium size shapes for entry to intermediate level wingers looking for the best possible board to get started and progress from the lightest breeze to medium winds
- Recessed deck shape for stability, control and a direct connection with the foil
- High volume nose section for great stability in starts and when landing jumps
- Low, lean rocker line with great glide and stability for the earliest take-off possible
- Slightly bevelled rails for maximum clearance in carves and gybes and easier release when pumping up
- Sharp release edges in tail with parallel bottom outline contours through the mid-section for early take off and uninterrupted glide in landings and touch downs
- Foot strap inserts for double front strap, single diagonal front strap or straight single front strap
- Double screw inserts for back strap
- Full deck pad with tail kick for grip, comfort and support behind your back foot during starts – slightly thicker and softer vs. 2023 Sky Free pad
- Bottom and deck handle for easy access and transport
- Vacuum Sandwich technology with carbon reinforcements in stress areas
Available in four sizes:
- 5’3″ × 26″ (95 l)
- 5’5″ × 27″ (105 l)
- 5’7″ × 28″ (115 l)
- 5’9″ × 29″ (125 l)