Duotone Sky Start
Learn Wing Foiling in no time with the Sky Start – the easiest possible entry into the exciting world of flying above the water!
Based on the Sky Wing Soft Top and the feedback of Duotone’s unmatched network of schools and centres, they have updated the concept of the perfect learner board and designed the Sky Start.
With a length of 6’7”, 31 inches of width and a volume of 155 l, the completely new outline of the Sky Start offers a very stable and safe platform for those learning the basic steps from crawling onto the board to finding the right stance and their first take-off. For those riders being able to safely fly along and learning first gybes and tacks, the Sky Start is still compact enough for a great flying sensation to have fun and progress.
Covered entirely in soft and gentle EVA pad around the rails and the full deck, the Sky Start makes the entry into Wing Foiling as comfortable and user friendly as you possibly imagine!
- Full croc skin EVA deck and higher density EVA rail pad for grip, comfort and longevity (softer pad compared to 2022 Sky Wing Soft Top)
- Rectangular outline maximizes stability with entry friendly length, width and volume
- Center line bumper and lines in pad graphics help learners to find the perfect foot position
- Low rocker line and hard release edges for maximum glide and earliest take-off possible
- Clean bottom contours with slightly rolled Vee in the nose section for uninterrupted touch-downs
- Footstrap inserts for double front strap, single diagonal front strap or new straight single front strap
- Double screw inserts for back strap
- Subtle deck recess for comfort, control and a direct connection with the foil
- Carrying handles in deck and bottom
- White bottom for easy repairs
- Vacuum Sandwich technology with extra reinforcements in stress areas and full EVA pad covering deck and rails
Available in one size:
6’7″ × 31″ (155 l)