Duotone Sky Style
The Sky Style ticks all the boxes for any ambitious winger with the desire for more than just cruising!
The Sky Style is widely known amongst ambitious wingers willing to take it further. The Duotone R&D team has refined the previous Sky Style and they are offering the two larger shapes of 4’11” and 5’1” in the Vacuum Sandwich technology level.
With a higher rocker in comparison to the Sky Free, the reactions of the Sky Style models are highly responsive and intuitive through increased leverage over the pitch of your foil, making them super balanced and fun to ride from lakes to open ocean surf.
The higher nose adds extra room to load up for jumps and with its added volume, it recovers easily – also when landing jumps nose first. The recessed deck of the Sky Style makes starts and sinking the board incredibly balanced even when used in volume below the riders’ body weight.
The new rail bevels on the Sky Style shapes add higher clearance during tight turns on the wave face and improve the ability to pump these boards out of the water with an easier release. More parallel bottom contours throughout the mid section improve the glide to pick up speed for take-off and reduce drag after landings and touch-downs to pop back up instantly.
Unleash your talent with the Sky Style!
- Medium size shapes for advanced wingers ready to start with volumes around or below their body weight
- Recessed deck shape for stability, control and a direct connection with the foil
- High volume nose section for great stability in starts and landings with balanced sinking
- Higher rocker line provides greater leverage over the foil, maximum pop for take-offs and easy landings with good recovery
- Bevelled rails for maximum clearance in tight turns and easier release when pumping up
- Sharp release edges in tail with parallel bottom outline contours through mid section for early take off and uninterrupted glide in landings and touch downs
- Footstrap inserts for double front strap, single diagonal front strap or straight single front strap
- Double screw inserts for back strap
- Full deck pad with tail kick for grip, comfort and support behind your back foot during starts – slightly thicker and softer vs. 2023 Sky Style pad
- Bottom handle for easy access
- Vacuum Sandwich technology with carbon reinforcements in stress areas
Available in two sizes:
- 4’11” × 24″ (75 l)
- 5’1″ × 24.7″ (85 l)