- Competitors may use surfboards, paddleboards or kayaks
- The race should take between 20-40 minutes
- There will be prizes for the winners
- All surfers must wear leashes, all kayakers must have buoyancy aids
- Please ensure you are medically fit to complete the paddle from East to West Wittering
- Safety craft will be provided by 2XS, Puma Safety (CDC) and West Wittering Lifeguards
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. The event will run in shallow, low tide conditions.
- Online entry gives you free parking at West Wittering (just enter your registration in when you pay for your entry) , so you can get a lift home after the race!
- Entry fee £16.50 inc free Tshirt. Minimum sponsorship £20. All sponsorship monies to be collected on the day for The Sussex Snowdrop Trust
- BBQ starts 2.30pm (donations to The Sussex Snowdrop Trust)
- Race registration is from 12pm on 21st May and the race starts at 1pm sharp. Registration is on Booker Green at the end of Shore Road, East Wittering.
*If wind is over 15knots SW the event will be run from West Wittering beach instead – check in on Friday for the forecast 01243 513077*
Contact 2XS 01243 513077 email@example.com.
Please note that the online entry will close on Friday 19th May 4pm (you can enter on the day, cash only)